Euro Demolition & Dismantling Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never share your personal information with other third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Marketing Department, Euro Demolition & Dismantling Limited, Unit 17, Marchington Industrial Estate, Stubby Lane, Marchington, Staffordshire, ST14 8LP.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Euro Demolition & Dismantling Limited logo and all text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, and video files specifically representing Euro Demolition & Dismantling Limited and their arrangement on the Euro Demolition & Dismantling Ltd internet site, are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. The Euro Demolition & Dismantling Limited internet site may also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any material, on any part of this website, or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Euro Demolition & Dismantling Ltd.